Giveaway: A Fantasy-Filled Valentine’s Day
A few weeks ago, I wrote about EdenFantasys and mentioned how I’d like to spend more quality time with just B and me in 2012. With Valentine’s Day approaching, this seems like the perfect opportunity to plan some special time with her. Perhaps, we’ll go out to dinner. Perhaps we’ll see a movie. No matter what we do, it’ll be a special activity because I’ll be with the woman that I love.
For my readers, I have an early Valentine’s Day present. One of my readers will win a $25 EdenFantasys gift card. To enter, simply leave a comment below answering this question: What would you go out and do on your ideal Valentine’s Day date with your significant other?
You can also earn bonus entries by doing any (or all) of the following items. Just be sure to leave a separate comment for each item that you complete. (Don’t just leave one comment listing everything you did.)
- Follow @TechyDad on Twitter. (1 bonus entry)
- Follow @EdenFantasys on Twitter. (1 bonus entry)
- Tweet about the giveaway on Twitter. Be sure to include @TechyDad, @EdenFantasys and a link to this post in the Tweet. (1 bonus entry per day) For example: Get ready for Valentine’s Day with @TechyDad and @EdenFantasys #Giveaway http://bit.ly/x1ILO3
- Circle Me on Google Plus. Let me know your Google Plus name in the comments. (1 bonus entry)
- Leave a comment on any of my non-giveaway posts from January/February. Leave a comment here letting me know which post you commented on. (1 bonus entry per comment, maximum 3 entries)
To enter, please follow the rules above within the comment section. Contest starts today, January 24th and ends at 10pm EST on February 7th, 2012. You do not have to be a blogger to enter, but must leave a valid e-mail address for me to contact you for mailing address once the giveaway is over. I will select the winner using random.org and contact you via e-mail. You will have 48 hours to claim the prize. If there is no response, another winner will be selected. Open to U.S. residents only.
Disclaimer: The Heart Balloons clipart comes from OpenClipArt.org.